stuck in Vale of Sould

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: stuck in Vale of Sould
Apprentice
Member # 13357
Profile #0
I keep running into the two gates in the east heading downstairs. Where is the mechanism to open them? Also, how do you get the portal to work?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Starting bumping into walls to find the hidden rooms with wheels to open the gates.

The portal leads to a spellbook. I don;t know if you have to finish the area and kill Sammael to get it. There is a second portal inside center of the Vale that is not useable.
Apprentice
Member # 3865
Profile #2
i'm busy wandering there also
there are hidden wheels all over

--------------------
you are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life jacket------i'd feel real bad and think of you often.
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #3
Hey, I was just there myself. I was wondering what difference it makes whether you kill Samael or spare him? I'm personally inclined to mercy, but if there's something to be gained by killing him, my mercenary impulse might just take over.

--------------------
Love is the movement.
----
My poetry
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
You get a few minor items for killing him and the Celts have a reason to do it whereas the Romans don't care.
Apprentice
Member # 3865
Profile #5
where is the wheel for the gate behind the lava?
i searched all over with piercing sight and i cant find it

--------------------
you are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life jacket------i'd feel real bad and think of you often.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
The lava in the southeast part of the Vale has a gate control to the west in the southwest part of the lava room. The area to the east is reached by the portal near the entrance and you have to cross the lava to exit the area (hovering spell helps).