Derek's key

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Derek's key
Warrior
Member # 961
Profile #0
I'm trying to finish up some random quests. I still haven't found Derek's key. I've walked around until I'm dizzy. I guess I need some specific directions. Anyone?

---Zelda

--------------------
Hey, where are we going? And what's with the handbasket?
Warrior
Member # 961
Profile #1
Actually meant Derek's ring. I guess I'm not allowed to edit a topic. Whatever.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
You can delete a topic as the creator if you do it before anyone replies.

The body is northeast of the Faerie Bazaar near the Jagged Aerie. Check out the skeletal bodies outdoors until you find the right one. The quest from Velanna implies that the body is further south than it actually is.
Warrior
Member # 961
Profile #3
"You can delete a topic as the creator if you do it before anyone replies.

The body is northeast of the Faerie Bazaar near the Jagged Aerie. Check out the skeletal bodies outdoors until you find the right one. The quest from Velanna implies that the body is further south than it actually is."

I didn't really care about deleting the topic. I just wanted to edit it.

And I'm not trying to be a total butt..but I have been over and over the area around the Jagged Aerie. I cannot find this body.

Thanks for trying to help.

---Zelda

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 961
Profile #4
Update on Zelda's Derek's RING quest: ;)

I do not remember finding the ring anywhere. And most definitely it was not in my special items list. Nevertheless, when I went back to Vanarium and talked to Velenna at the inn, I was given the option of telling her that I had found the ring. I got experience points, a room for life and her undying gratitude. But I'm telling you, I really don't think I ever found that ring! I have a saved game right before I talk to her if anyone wants to look at it. Definitely no ring in my special items list. :::sigh:::

I will admit that I do occasionally play this game late at night and I might not remember everything. In fact, unless I write it down..I don't. I'm pathetic really.

Sorry Randomizer if I was sort of cranky. I do appreciate the help you always give.

---Zelda

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #5
The ring is found in a dialog box when you wander close to a pale skeleton on the ground near the Jagged Aerie. If you weren't paying attention, you might not have noticed that you picked it up off the body automatically.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
It's okay, I went through a long string of dialog boxes without noticing what they were about. It was a day later that I noticed I got a quest from them.