sigh...stuck

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: sigh...stuck
Apprentice
Member # 590
Profile #0
I saved my game after defeating the two caryatid defenders but before fighting two rounds of snakes and then the naga. I didn't realize after beating the defenders that I couldn't go back and get ready since the door would remain locked. If I use everything I have, I can beat the two rounds of snakes but I am not ready for this naga fight. I think I am toast, and reverting to last save is hours back. Any ideas?
Apprentice
Member # 10426
Profile #1
I hate to suggest it, but perhaps a visit to the character editor is in order. . .
Warrior
Member # 6714
Profile Homepage #2
Take a good look at what items you have available, what kind of spells you can cast, and so on and so forth. I often found myself thinking this very thing until I actually looked at what all I tended to pack together(I'm quite the pack rat) and actually used it.

Be sure to try a few times at least. If all else fails, then yes, the character editor will probably be something you'll have to utilize.

--------------------
Well that signature was out of date, since I've not been here in forever.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
Charm beast spell from a druid or using control foe scroll is usually a good way to even up the fight. Slow spell also helps.