Reward for stealing at Bazaar (Spoiler)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Reward for stealing at Bazaar (Spoiler)
Warrior
Member # 4492
Profile #0
Not sure if this was mentioned before... if you try opening the Bazaars Master chest when you have 0 gold, you get rewarded 258 gold for your ingenuity and effort. :cool:
Warrior
Member # 1668
Profile #1
While I don't remember for certain, I have a strong suspicion that the reward is the same regardless of how much gold you have on hand when opening said chest.

What's more interesting is that 1) you managed to get down to exactly 0 gold prior to opening the box, and 2) you paid attention to how much gold you got when opening it.

--------------------
"Mongo only pawn in game of life" -- Mongo
Warrior
Member # 4492
Profile #2
Ok, what happens is that you're supposed to get fined a certain amount if you open the boxes so I tried to see what happens if you have no gold on hand.

I did some maths and sold enough to buy training till I have 0 gold. And after I triggered the prison event I noticed I had 258 gold.
Warrior
Member # 4583
Profile Homepage #3
Which Nether spell is under the Bazaar?

--------------------
"Fall in CHAOS!!!" Dark Archon.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #4
Call Hunt. Or Wind Warriors. Or, in the case of me being completely and utterly wrong, and having no saved game to check for sure, something completely different. 'though I know for a fact it is not Glorious Revival.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #5
It is most definitely Wind Warriors, and you need Sever Seal to get it.

--------------------
"Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this." —Dintiradan
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.