Nethergate for Mac OS X!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Nethergate for Mac OS X!
Apprentice
Member # 8016
Profile #0
Oh please make it compatible....I cant stand using my old computer to play it..its so buggy...
Or would doing this take a lot of time??
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
You're in luck. Jeff is making Nethergate version 2.0, which will presumably run on Mac OS X and be out in the relatively near future.

Dikiyoba.

[ Sunday, February 04, 2007 19:40: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Apprentice
Member # 8016
Profile #2
O_O

Oh man, thats so great news! :D
Thanks for tellin me
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
He said he was working on it at the same time as he was doing Geneforge 4 for Windows.
Apprentice
Member # 8016
Profile #4
Well Im glad I sign up to these forums..now I wont just find thing out when they are almost done..like avernum 4 >_>
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

He said he was working on it at the same time as he was doing Geneforge 4 for Windows.
Indeed. This is why I was ecstatic to find out that Geneforge 4 had come out for Windows. This means that the glorious Second Coming will soon be upon us! I feel like painting myself blue and running naked through the streets in celebration, but I should probably refrain. :P

[ Thursday, February 08, 2007 19:20: Message edited by: Tyranicus. ]

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
However Jeff keeps working on updating his older games to run natively on Macs with Intel chips and handling Vista complaints.

Hopefully the wait will soon be over if there aren't too many more problems.
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #7
Well, the Universal beta of BoA is pretty much done now, so the Avernum trilogy shouldn't be hard to do after that, since they use the same engine. As far as I know, there haven't been any problems running GF1-3 using Rosetta, and Jeff has already said that he has abandoned the Exile series, so we won't see any updates for that. As far as Vista goes, I've been able to run every Spiderweb game without problems.

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.