Stat boost for evil deeds?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stat boost for evil deeds?
Shock Trooper
Member # 932
Profile #0
I know that there is a location where you get +2 to your primary stats for having been a righteous sort, but is there a location where you get a stat boost for being an evil sort?

I ask this because there is location where it says something to the effect of: "Something within this place is telling you to go rape, loot and pillage."

--------------------
Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes (March 25, 1998)
"Asians are good at Starcraft because they're always squinting, thus they can see things sharply. Remember to always squint in war." ~ Sun-Tzu
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Huh. Now that you mention it, I remember that place. I think your guess about what it does may well be right on the money; I'll have to try it out some time.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #2
is it perhaps the Celtic Shrine as Romans? Because i don't remember this myself :/

--------------------
-Sylak
Proud Member of the Church of Devine Luchere
Way too many lifeforms are carbon-based. Put this in your signature/AIM Profile if you're not.
Shock Trooper
Member # 932
Profile #3
No! Use your head, please. The reward for good deeds is faction neutral, and I'm certain that if there is a reward for bad deeds, that it would be too.

The area I suspect to be the reward for bad deeds is south-west from the bottom edge of Vanarium. It's low lying, grassy, and marked with some totem poles. It gives you the same message, whether you are Celts or Romans, about how uncomfortable you feel with the evil images going through your head.

--------------------
Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes (March 25, 1998)
"Asians are good at Starcraft because they're always squinting, thus they can see things sharply. Remember to always squint in war." ~ Sun-Tzu