Questoins Questoins

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Questoins Questoins
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

Eh, close enough. They're both smallish nations in the middle of the ocean.
There's a significant difference in their height above sea level.

Also, for the sake of a modship, I would be ready to post pictures of myself covered by blue war paint and to a far lesser extent by clothes if nobody here knew my real name. As it is, I don't feel anonymous enough. So you'll be spared that sight.

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
Warrior
Member # 5389
Profile #26
quote:
Originally written by Slith Lord:

quote:
Originally written by Jame2: I vote "no." Unless everyone else votes yes, in which case I'm voting "Urquhart."
What does that mean? :confused:
I never heard or read this word anywhere!!?

I vote for Alorael! :D :)

The Urquhart I'm referring to was some sort of British Intelligence officer during World War 2 (there were two, actually, but the Intell officer is the one I'm referring to). I don't remember what he did.

Keep in mind that I'm voting "Urquhart" instead of "yes" or "no," not "Urquhart" instead of "Alorael."

[ Sunday, December 11, 2005 03:32: Message edited by: Jame2 ]

--------------------
Reports of my demise are extremely accurate. And I AM the clone
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #27
Urquhart Dutch!? Thuryl, I really expected better from you. The "hart" part could be Dutch, but there are almost no suranmes in Dutch with a "q" in it. And then again, it doesn't even sound Dutch. its like you would say that the surname "McCoy" is actually indian.

Scotland and Holland are totaly different. that they are both small nationms in the middle of the ocean also is not correct. Just take a quik look in the atlas, and you'll see that Scotland lies somewhere at border of the North Sea and the ocean, while Holland lies at the borders of Western Europe (Scotland actually also belongs to Western Europe (I think) but just to tell the difference we'll say Scotland isn't part of the continent "Western Europe").

Okay, i understand it was meant as a joke, but when it comes to this sort of thing, I tend to get a little serieus. my sanity still is in the possesion of the fluffy turtles.

EDIT: I saw just now Aran also said something about a difference between the two countries. One that is true.

[ Sunday, December 11, 2005 05:35: Message edited by: Thralni, chicken god prophet ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #28
quote:
Originally written by An array cat:

Also, for the sake of a modship, I would be ready to post pictures of myself covered by blue war paint and to a far lesser extent by clothes if nobody here knew my real name. As it is, I don't feel anonymous enough. So you'll be spared that sight.
Do you have pictures like that already prepared? ;)

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Pages