Location of Key III for Romans

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Location of Key III for Romans
Warrior
Member # 334
Profile #0
I'm currently playing Nethergate as romans. I have never gotten very far playing this faction (I've won as Celts), but recently decided to give it another go.

I'm looking for Key III (I want all the loot I can get). The hint book indicates it can be found in the Abandoned Mine, but I can't find it anywhere. I think I have gotten all the way through Level 3 (except for a place with a very tall ledge and no way for me to live through the fall). Checking Schrodinger's Page, I learn that it should be in Galag-Trav. The description of where it is spcifically is a bit vague and has a gramtical error.

Can anyone give me a location for the item? The level of a dungoen, and directions as to how to get to the spot? The hint book sadly does not have maps for either dungeon.

edit: spelling error

[ Tuesday, November 15, 2005 07:23: Message edited by: Eseme ]

--------------------
Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attmept it in your own home.

Caveat, Good Omems, Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
It's been way too long to help you much more than the FAQ can. I remember Galag-trav being a bit of a pain to complete, mainly due to all of the pillars and gates. My best advice is to search the area of the first floor thoroughly. You'll find it eventually.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 334
Profile #2
I will.

I'm still trying to work out whether it is in there or in the Abandoned Mine. I know that all three are in the Goblin Pits for the Celts, so I initially assumed the hintbooks was right that all three are in the equivalent Roman dungoen.

I feel like I've missed a secret passage in the mines, or something. But if the FAQ says it is somewhere elsewhere I'll go with that.

--------------------
Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attmept it in your own home.

Caveat, Good Omems, Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
Warrior
Member # 5389
Profile #3
There is a Key III in a corpse behind a Magic Barrier in the south end of the first level of Galag-Trav available to the Romans.

What? Of course I'd already given myself like ten Piercing Crystals!

--------------------
Reports of my demise are extremely accurate. And I AM the clone