Celts in Annwn

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Celts in Annwn
Apprentice
Member # 4191
Profile #0
I just talked to Bel, and he told me to go do the Hunt. But whenever I try to get to it a seemingly infinite number of spirits float out to attack me. And my SP keeps running out so I can't get past them. Is there really a constant flow, and is there a way around it?(I hope there is...)

--------------------
Beebop, who has a great chuckle at Alorael's changing signature only prefers to be witty in his own, and occasionally moronic, way.
Shock Trooper
Member # 455
Profile #1
This is happening on the battlefield itself? If so, stick to the north or south wall, particularly as you approach the middle (there are little bypasses there). If it's not happening there, you'll have to wait for somebody with a better memory to post.

--------------------
Forgive them, for they are young and rich and white.
Apprentice
Member # 4191
Profile #2
Nah, not on the battlefield. I'm just outside Bel's hall, going to the hall of judgement to start the hunt. From what I can tell a stream of spirit warriors and spirit wolves (or whatnot) keep entering from where the Valley of Annwn enters to the halls area. This wouldn't be much of a problem, except that I don't have an infinite source of spell points. :(

I'm fairly sure they're constantly spawning, I'm not sure somewhere around 30 creatures could fit in the cavern I'm talking about.

--------------------
Beebop, who has a great chuckle at Alorael's changing signature only prefers to be witty in his own, and occasionally moronic, way.
Shock Trooper
Member # 455
Profile #3
Again, my memory is hazy, but I believe you need only make it to the Hall of Judgment and stand at the dock. So don't try to kill off the hordes, just keep moving forward in each combat round and hack a way through them.

--------------------
Forgive them, for they are young and rich and white.