Vale of the Sould

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Vale of the Sould
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #0
I'm on the quest to set free the 10 souls trapped here but have been asked for the passwords which I don't know? (I'm blonde, what do you expect?) :D Can anyone give me the passwords? Thank you!!!

--------------------
My head is longer my own - I am furious. When will my torment end?... If anybody is frustrated or unhappy in this lycee, it is me! They will make me lose my head. - Jean-Francois Champolloin
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
They are all pieces of armor...

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #2
Yep. The three answers are, I believe, "shield," "helmet," and "gloves," although I'm unsure about the correct order.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #3
Got through. Cheers!!!

--------------------
My head is longer my own - I am furious. When will my torment end?... If anybody is frustrated or unhappy in this lycee, it is me! They will make me lose my head. - Jean-Francois Champolloin
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #4
Glad to be of service. :)

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Apprentice
Member # 5382
Profile #5
i got through all that and i broke all the vases. the problem is i accidently broke one of the exploding vases. when i did the doors in the maze at the beginning turned into walls and now i'm trapped down here. is there another way out or is there a way to get the doors back. please don't say i have to start over,i've cleared most of the board. :(

--------------------
a true spiderweb software addict.
currently registered: boe,boa,geneforge2,nethergate,homeland-stone of night. more to come....
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
Actually, I think you get trapped after going a certain distance in, not by breaking an explosive vase. There's a way out if you continue all the way through. Look for portals and such.

—Alorael, who also recalls having to use combat mode to split his party and turn otherwise unreachable wheels. That's probably bug abuse, but it worked for something.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5498
Profile #7
far sight helps enormously here! you got trapped by going in too far, look for secret passages and portals.

--------------------
He who giggles for joy everytime he hears the talking skulls voice.
Apprentice
Member # 5382
Profile #8
ok thanks!!
:D

--------------------
a true spiderweb software addict.
currently registered: boe,boa,geneforge2,nethergate,homeland-stone of night. more to come....
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #9
im pretty aure its peircign gaze and not far sight in Nethergate, just incase it wasn't picked up by the person it was meant to help.

--------------------
-Sylak
Proud Member of the Church of Devine Luchere
Way too many lifeforms are carbon-based. Put this in your signature/AIM Profile if you're not.
Apprentice
Member # 5498
Profile #10
I knew somthing sounded wrong there.
Anyways, hope that helps.

--------------------
He who giggles for joy everytime he hears the talking skulls voice.