Side of Victory

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Side of Victory
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #25
Dan Z, if you can handle playing as far as Vanarium with the Romans, you can get Rhian as an NPC; she starts with several levels in Craft Circle. You can also get Craft Circle spell levels from Hagfen for completing the hags' quests.

And yes, this forum doesn't exactly approve of resurrecting old topics. Creating a new topic is considered a lesser evil than making people scroll all the way to the end of an old topic to find your message.

[ Wednesday, January 05, 2005 13:21: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5358
Profile #26
Been playing with Rhian for a while. She helps out a lot, although her Craft Circle skills are not so good, and she can't train in them as a Roman soldier. Once I learned the required spells from quests, it got a lot better. So now all I have to do is map out all the old dungeons I already went through in order to find all the hidden rooms I missed. Not as bad as I thought. But could be better. How about an "Engineering" or "Architecture" skill for the Romans that allows them to guess what a building design looks like?
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #27
You don't need a bunch of scrolls, just one. Save, use it, then load. If that feels like cheating to you, console yourself that you'd find them anyway by bumping against the walls, and just think of it as saving yourself time.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s

Pages