Spiders' Amber

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Spiders' Amber
Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #0
Can anyone tell me where the spiders' amber is, the one that the Queen wants? Thanks!

--------------------
And that was exactly the point of itself.
Takes advantage of the easily offended.
Reports of my demise are extremely accurate except for the fact that they refer to my clone.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
SW Hagfen, first area.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #2
First area? What's that?

And is it the ball given to that little boy?

Thanks, Schrodinger! :cool:

--------------------
Reports of my demise are extremely accurate except for the fact that they refer to my clone.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #3
First floor, rather- the intro zone. And give the ball to the little boy, it doesn't hurt.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #4
I still haven't found it. Help, please, specifically, where do I go within the first floor of the Crones' Cavern?

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 455
Profile #5
Don't enter the structure in which the ladies live. Go around its side and search along the swampy southern wall of the town map itself. My memory is that the amber is against the western wall of a passage running along that southern edge; you enter the passage from the east, so its opening is somewhat hidden if you're approaching from the west. Confusing enough? You'll know you're getting close when a dialog box informs you of the enormous numbers of bugs (I think).

--------------------
Forgive them, for they are young and rich and white.
Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #6
Do you mean, leave the hut? 'Cause that takes me out of the town entirely.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #7
Hmm. It seems like you may be confusing the hut of the Three Crones with Hagfen. Hagfen is located far south of the Three Crones' hut, just a little bit east of Hollow Hills, in case you've been there. Hagfen's fortress is surrounded by a large, swampy area, which can be navigated through to obtain the amber. If you visit Selkiehome first, you'll be told to obtain some pelts in Hagfen belonging to slain selkies, which you can do while you're there, as well.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #8
Ohhhh. The Hagfen. Now I understand. Thanks!

--------------------