Populous

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Populous
Apprentice
Member # 10063
Profile #0
Since exile is a pretty old game (but awesomer than any that come to mind) i wanted to know if anyone here plays populous: The Begining

--------------------
behold the semi-functional glory www.legionaryproductions.sitesled.com
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
Um... what? Seriously, what does an RTS like that have anything to do with Exile?

[ Monday, December 24, 2007 11:41: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.
In Last Hope's Light RP - The end is near...
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by scorpio803:

Since exile is a pretty old game (but awesomer than any that come to mind) i wanted to know if anyone here plays populous: The Begining
I do, but I've never mentioned that fact on these boards. If you like, I'll PM you one or two Populous-related links I found, but I won't do anything more than that on Spiderweb's board, since it might be construed as spamming.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.