OMG... HELP!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: OMG... HELP!!!
Apprentice
Member # 10063
Profile #0
i haven't played exile III in a while so i opened it up and was gonna start a new game but the text that said New game and load game and stuff was blank so i hesitantly prodressed forward and then none of the charector names showed up in party creation si i knew something was wrond and continued playing. Then i tried to talk to someone and there was absolutley no text to talk to him with, is there a way to solve this without reinstalling because my sister has the discs. I don't get either of these problems in blades demo or exile two. there were a few other minor strange symptoms not worth mentioning but i will tell you if you ask.

--------------------
behold the semi-functional glory www.legionaryproductions.sitesled.com
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
First as long as you have the preferences files on your computer, you can download and reinstall the game.

Try just ending the game and restarting. I used to have lots of graphics problems with Exile III that went away.
Shock Trooper
Member # 7662
Profile #2
If there is still a problem try the Compatibility function, right click the program when in Windows Explorer. If that does not work, post in the Tech Support forum, you will reach a wider cross - section of readers with a wider selection of knowledge.
Apprentice
Member # 10063
Profile #3
wow i fixed it... wierd all i did was delete the shortcuts and create new ones, i guess my shortcuts were corrupted they were a different size and didn't have the icons. And then i just restarted my computer... thanks anyway

--------------------
behold the semi-functional glory www.legionaryproductions.sitesled.com
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #4
If you think such tales are weird for you users, try imagining how weird they sound to people who actually know their way around computers.

"I fixed my car. Turns out that that clown sticker on the dashboard was adversely affecting the engine, so I took it off and the car promptly started."

:P

--------------------
The Noble and Ancient Order of Polaris - We're Not Yet Dead.
EncyclopediaBlades ForgeArchivesStatsRSS (This Topic / Forum) • BlogNaNoWriMo
Did-chat thentagoespyet jumund fori is jus, hat onlime gly nertan ne gethen Firyoubbit 'obio.'
Decorum deserves a whole line of my signature, and an entry in your bookmarks.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
More magic!

—Alorael, who has accepted that computer science, much like medical science, has its basis in voodoo, alchemy, and astrology. The veneer of science has built up towering edifices of reason, but underneath it all there are still chicken entrails in the moonlight.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

If you think such tales are weird for you users, try imagining how weird they sound to people who actually know their way around computers.
How true it is. To illustrate, here's something I saw on a t-shirt the other day: "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't." :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Please forgive the gratuitous use of smileys.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #7
If you acknowledge the gratuity, why use them? Just asking.

--------------------
The Noble and Ancient Order of Polaris - We're Not Yet Dead.
EncyclopediaBlades ForgeArchivesStatsRSS (This Topic / Forum) • BlogNaNoWriMo
Did-chat thentagoespyet jumund fori is jus, hat onlime gly nertan ne gethen Firyoubbit 'obio.'
Decorum deserves a whole line of my signature, and an entry in your bookmarks.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #8
No real reason; I felt like going a little overboard, that's all. And maybe to break the monotony of using a single, lonely smiley.

For more info on how I operate, I invite you to please read my sig.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.