Exile II questions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile II questions
Apprentice
Member # 9028
Profile #0
Hi! Two questions from my dad, and I can't remember the answers myself.

1. I want to return the amber lizard charm to the Sliths, but I cannot find the cave (supposedly north of Gnass) in which it is located. Where is it?

2. Is there any way to obtain the control sequence for the control panel in the ice hydra dungeon in Vahnatai land?

Thanks, everyone!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
1) To get the amber charm for the Sliths in Gnass, you first have to learn the chant from the priest there. The place you want is the hidden Slith two level cave northwest of Cotra. There is a soldier in Silvar that will tell you about a place that needs checking out that is west of a totem. I think you have to find the soldier in the Silvar Inn in order to be able to find the hidden cave. Then you have to fight your way upperward to the lake and find a boat to go to the island in the center.

2) There is no way to use the control panel in the Icy Hydra cave where the Vahnatai are waiting outside. Just kill everything inside the place and loot to your heart's content. There are a few secret rooms in there.
Apprentice
Member # 9028
Profile #2
Thank you!