Exile 1-3 CD question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile 1-3 CD question
Apprentice
Member # 9970
Profile #0
When you get the CD, are all the games and editors registered? Or do you have to register seperatly?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
CD has all the games and editors fully registered. You can use your old saved games.

The CD also has demo versions of the other games so you can registered them by email if you want to get the full version. No need to download except for the original Nethergate and I think Blades of Avernum to get the full version.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
You always get the editor with the games now.

—Alorael, who actually doesn't think it's possible to get anything but all Exiles and all editors simultaneously. It's a bargain whether or not you want it!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #3
I always get the games on CD, so they're already registered. This gives me a ready-made backup, just in case.
quote:
No need to download except for the original Nethergate and I think Blades of Avernum to get the full version.
You'd have to download BoE, not BoA; BoA has a registration code.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.