What monsters fo YOU use in your soul crystal?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: What monsters fo YOU use in your soul crystal?
Apprentice
Member # 9292
Profile #0
I use a Vahnati Lord (most power spellcaster aside from Erika or Rentar-Irhno, which both are immune to Capture Soul or have like a .00000001% sucess rate) gotten in Ghikra, an Empire Dervish (one of the best melee guys available) gotten is Silvar (the town right NNE of Krizan, the Empire Archer (great for non-magical ranged damage) gotten in the Slime Pits, and either the Ur-Basilisk (great for turning things to stone), or the Alien Beast Pack Leader (another melee monster, with a poison attack).

--------------------
"I wouldn't mind being the last man on Earth, just to see if all those girls were telling me the truth."
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Try here for what others have done.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #2
Ah yes, that thread...

As I said there, I don't bother to capture anything, since my spell-heavy playing style already eats more than enough of my spell points.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.