Delrin-Bok Puzzle

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Delrin-Bok Puzzle
Apprentice
Member # 8517
Profile #0
In "Exile 2: Crystal souls" I am having trouble with the Tomb of DelRin Bok puzzle. Apparently you have to place the four levers in a particular order to get past the defenses, and there is a map of the settings in a hidden room. The problem I am having is I can't READ the switch settings, no matter what resolution I set my monitor to. If I set it to very low res the image is too grainy to read and if I set it to anything approaching a normal resolution it is too small to read.

Can anyone tell me what the switches should be set to?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
This is from the Avernum Trilogy, but it should be the same advice.
Apprentice
Member # 8517
Profile #2
Nope; it's not working. I can get around to all the switches without any problems; I found all of the hidden doors and dispelled all the barriers. I just cannot find the right combination of switches.

Those ghasts in the southwest corner are becoming a PITA, too. Is there anyway to kill them off permanently?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
The Exile 2 walkthrough says to pull the southeast and northwest levers. Of course, if you've messed with the levers too much and don't want to go outside in order to reset them, then the thread Randomizer linked to gives the lever positions as: NW-right, NE-left, SW-left, SE-right.

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 8517
Profile #4
Yes, but the problem with left-right instructions is that the levers go up and down, not left and right.

I tried the walkthrough instructions, they didn't work either. Is there anything in Delrin-Bok's tomb I really need? I'm thinking I'll just bypass it.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
Nope, you're not missing out on much. Feel free to move on.

Dikiyoba.