E3 tower of shifting floors question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E3 tower of shifting floors question
Apprentice
Member # 8835
Profile #0
I'm stuck in the tower of shifting floors level 2. There is supposed to be a control room in the southwest side of the level, but all the conveyor belts leading to it are going in the wrong direction. I've pulled the lever and everything, what is up?

And that bunch of runes on level 2, what are they for?
Apprentice
Member # 8804
Profile #1
If I remember correctly, the lever changes the direction of one tile of conveyor belt on the east-southeastern edge of the map. As for the runes... Couldn't tell ya. Probably nothing.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
There are some Greek letter to mark areas that correspond to the control room levers.

It takes some practice to get through this level. After going past the control room go into the first room. Fight some golems to get to a lever that reverses the moving floor near the control room.

There is a secret passage on this level that takes you back from the center part going to the fire pit to the south area when you make a mistake and will save some time. Now when you pass the control room window you can get onto the floor and go in to it.

Also there are stairs on the south side of the fire pit that take you to a lower level so you can come back with some fighting.

[ Wednesday, May 30, 2007 18:12: Message edited by: Randomizer ]