Exile 1? Final Gauntlet; Chasm?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile 1? Final Gauntlet; Chasm?
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #0
Edit: OK, never mind, found what I was looking for literally a minute after posting. Ain't it always that way? ^_^

Edit 2: OK, never mind, I have another question. A while ago, before I registered and got the Orb of Thralni and all, I saw this chasm in the honeycomb. I think the sign said it was the "Grimklik Chasm", but I could be wrong. I could have sworn I saw some kind of building on the other side, too. I've come back to the honeycomb with the orb, but could never for the life of me find the chasm. Was I hallucinating that time or is this a real place? What's there?

[ Saturday, June 17, 2006 09:06: Message edited by: Erika Maroonmark ]

--------------------
A C, an E-flat, and a G walk into the Tower of the Magi.
Ambrin walks up to them and says, "Hey! It's the Triad!"
Kelner snorts and says, "Pretty minor Triad if you ask me."
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #1
'Slams the gambel down'

Then I move that this topic be closed.
Who seconds this motion? :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
No, Arch-Mage Solburg. Erika Maroonmark has a legitimate question and deserves a legitimate answer.

Dikiyoba.

[Edit for below-Oops! Sorry.]

[ Saturday, June 17, 2006 18:53: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #3
(He replied before I made the second edit. I just put the second question in the same thread because, well, two threads for the price of one. ^_^) So, the second question still stands: am I crazy or did I see something interesting?

[ Saturday, June 17, 2006 18:52: Message edited by: Erika Maroonmark ]

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #4
Could it be possible that it was the chasm in the unreg. version?

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
That's not anywhere near the Honeycomb.

I do actually vaguely recall a chasm somewhere in that area. Wasn't there a crumbling tower or something next to it, with a lair of basilisks in it?

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #6
I'd definitely remember that chasm, LOL. The one that was long and skinny and went all the way across the world. This one was irregular-shaped, in the corner of a cave and I think there was a white dot, or a building, or both, behind it. A lair of basilisks sounds good. Now I really need to find it so that I can train there… killing Hawthorne is the last thing I have to do, and my party gets killed in about a minute every time. XD

--------------------