E3: certain places

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E3: certain places
Apprentice
Member # 6552
Profile #0
I've played Exile 3 for awhile and there are a couple places that I can't seem to get to. Can somebody please help me?

Places:

The rooms behind Erika

The room south of Khoth
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
If I remember correctly of what other people said and my own experience, is that you can't get into the room behind Erika. maybe you have to kill her first, but I never tried that.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #2
The room behind Erika is a place, in which it´s not possible to go. I think the room at Khoth´s cave is reachable, at a point of the game, where the dragons want to help you against the vahnatai. I think they wanted to give you some sort of weapon, maybe that helps. (I lost my memory of that place!!! :( :mad: )

Maybe you meant the room to the south of Sulfras? (the lair in the center of the tree caves)

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #3
Erika's room is generally considered unreachable. It seem somebody with 1337 h4x got in and say that there was nothing there.

Don't know about Khoth's, though, as I've still only really played the UR version of E3.

--------------------
-ben4808
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Thralni, chicken god prophet:

Maybe you have to kill her first, but I never tried that.
If I rememeber correctly, killing Erika gets you killed too.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
If you attack Erika with the Cooling Amulets from the Bunker you don't die instantly and can kill her. That doesn't help at all with her back room, though.

There's another such unreachable room in Sulfras' lair. The room near Khoth is reachable if I'm thinking of the right one.

—Alorael, who sort of remembers a few more unreachable rooms.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #6
and what about the room in the anama church on the second level it says something like only a high priest may go in it without suffering consquences , is there anyway to get there?

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #7
As much as I remember that is the treasure room. If you go past the barrier and down the stairs, the entire city of Shayder will hate you. You can turn this off with the editor.

If you really want to go in there, be prepared for basilisks and some good treasure.

--------------------

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #8
yes i managed to get there i should have said the temple thats in floor 2 to the right of the the treasure room,that you can see into when by the windows in the room with the spellbooks

[ Friday, December 16, 2005 07:02: Message edited by: The Forgotten ]

--------------------

Visit the RIFQ Forums
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #9
Using the editor to make towns forget me didn't work on Shayder! Lucky I'd nearly completed the game before I decided to nick their stuff hehe.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #10
I'm pretty sure there's a specific button to make the Anama friendly again which is seperate from the generic "make towns friendly" button.

As for the room visible from the upper library, that is the main temple. A dialog special should state so very clearly.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #11
ohh so its the temple on the first floor your seeing now i understand

--------------------

Visit the RIFQ Forums
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by Chrism:

If you attack Erika with the Cooling Amulets from the Bunker you don't die instantly and can kill her.
Her and her four doomguards. :eek:

--------------------
-ben4808
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm pretty sure there's a specific button to make the Anama friendly again which is seperate from the generic "make towns friendly" button.

Notye but Neyse would you have to register the editor for that? I only have the free extras.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #14
The button IS seperated and you need to be registered. I owned the game myself and needed this button several times! :rolleyes:

--------------------

Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #15
quote:
Originally written by Slith Lord:

The button IS seperated and you need to be registered. I owned the game myself and needed this button several times! :rolleyes:
Several times? How did you manage to anger them several times? You don't get a prize for consistent pillaging...

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #16
I don´t know exactly how, but I managed to anger them about 6 times with the same party.

Killing Anama is fun! :D :D :D

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #17
Why join the Anama in the first place. Are you going to take losing kill ,major summoning,arrows of death just for diving thud and avatar

[ Monday, December 19, 2005 15:28: Message edited by: The Forgotten ]

--------------------

Visit the RIFQ Forums
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #18
Because you've already beat the game the easy way. ( ;) )

--------------------
-ben4808
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #19
Major Summoning isn't really a very good spell, and there are quite a few monsters that Kill isn't useful against. By contrast, Avatar is very useful all the time.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #20
But so are Unlock, Major Blessing, and Long Light.

—Alorael, who can understand using a thief for teh first and lamps and such for the last. What do you do when you absolutely, positively must have everyone buffed immediately?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #21
Have everyone cast Avatar, of course. Okay, so it costs 72 SP instead of 8. Energy potions aren't that expensive, are they? :P

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!