e3: Where can I buy a boat

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: e3: Where can I buy a boat
Apprentice
Member # 6325
Profile #0
Where can I buy a boat on the surface?

And in exile, is their any secret passages I can go through, on the boat I bought at New Corta?

--------------------
Rhett: What's wrong?
Me: The pope died...
Rhett: So, you ain't Jewish!
Me: The pope's Catholic, darlin'
Rhett: Oh...You ain't Catholic either!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
You can't buy any boats on the surface. There may be a few boats locally available in this or that town, but you can never take to the rivers and oceans of Valorim.

—Alorael, who can't think of any secret passages straight off the river in Upper Exile. There may be some if you disembark first, but the boat is mainly useful for entering the side of Ghikra and for exploring some of the inaccessible shores of the river.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #2
There's a secret passage through the rocks on the big lake that leads to a shop where you can buy various powerful potions and waste all your money.

--------------------
-ben4808
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
So there is. I'd completely stopped thinking of Silverlocke as a secret!

—Alorael, who wonders if Silverlocke has ties to the Monastery of Madness. She had to learn how to make those Knowledge Brews somewhere...
Warrior
Member # 577
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by The Retortionist:

—Alorael, who can't think of any secret passages straight off the river in Upper Exile. There may be some if you disembark first, but the boat is mainly useful for entering the side of Ghikra and for exploring some of the inaccessible shores of the river.
I think that in Upper Exile, you can follow one of the eastern rivers for a magic buckler.

--------------------
Please visit my website: http://geocities.com/dchia1010

my forums: http://freechat.tk
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
There are a number of minor hidden things that I can remember, and some not-so-minor ones in A3. Silverlocke is the only one I can think of that requires wall bashing in a boat.

—Alorael, who will consider locating scripted gaps in rocks the same as wall bashing even though you don't actually have to move onto the rocks to find the passage.
Apprentice
Member # 6325
Profile #6
I found those two already but there has to be more..Cause there's all those waterfalls and rivers between in the cave walls.. The orb of Thalrni(sp?) is kinda useless down there too.

--------------------
Rhett: What's wrong?
Me: The pope died...
Rhett: So, you ain't Jewish!
Me: The pope's Catholic, darlin'
Rhett: Oh...You ain't Catholic either!
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #7
No if you've got all the stuff mentioned here, your done with the boat. The waterfalls just serve to provide a border for the underworld (it would look kinda crappy if the river just ran right off the map).
The orb can't be used in the underworld in e3, or anywhere else Jeff doesn't want you flying (strangely it CAN be used in caves in earlier games.)

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Originally written by StryveCOR:

The orb can't be used in the underworld in e3, or anywhere else Jeff doesn't want you flying (strangely it CAN be used in caves in earlier games.)
The caves of Upper Exile have a lower ceiling than those of regular Exile. :P

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #9
Or more inportantly, the caves underground have a ceiling.

--------------------
-ben4808
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #10
Uh, ben? I was responding to his point that in Exile I and Exile II, you could fly in the caves.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6481
Profile #11
I know you can buy one at New Crota because of that person at the bar, I think thats the only spot you can buy a boat in Exile III, but know that I still have yet to beat the game -_-

--------------------
I like to waste the day away playing my Exile III game, I have many wishes on how to improve it ^_^ .