plagues and erikas tower

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: plagues and erikas tower
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #0
ok i have 2 questions 1: is there any way to rush through the first 4 plagues roaches slimes troglodytes/giants? and 2 how do u get to to the room above erika in erikas tower i have all the special keys but it says none fit :confused:

Edit:i have both the game and editor registered:
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
1) You only need to do one of the roach/slime plagues and one of the troglo+giant/golem plagues.

2) No.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

1) You only need to do one of the roach/slime plagues and one of the troglo+giant/golem plagues.
But I suppose its better to do them all, because you'll have a more balanced way to get experience.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #3
my computer's hard drive got a boot virus which caused me to get it formatted so all data was lost and in exile 3 the only plagues i didnt finish was the golem and alien beast ..so i wanted to know if there was any way to skip through the roach slime trog/giant plagues
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
You can skip the troglos and giants by doing the golems, although you'll probably have to kill at least some troglos and giants to get experience to handle golems. You have to stop either the slimes or the roaches, as Drakey noted.

—Alorael, who can add that there's no way to skip any plagues. You have to either finish them or deal with the consequences of not finishing them.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #5
ok slimes are down ..i have used the e3 editor to make god like chars "max stats" and yet i still have trouble with golems i destroyed the crystals for fire ice and jewel golems found my way into the tower of shifting floors but in the tower its pretty near impossible ...for every golem i destroy 10 more seem to arrive and overwhelm me no matter what i do..any advice would b appreciated :confused: :confused: :confused:

Edit:drakey would stocking up on strong invulnerability potions going to tower havin each char drink one then luanch quickfire b of any help ?

[ Sunday, September 18, 2005 11:36: Message edited by: ill_nino ]
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #6
If you waste time fighting them, the generators will just make more. You need to make your way to the bottom level, go out the door to the north spire and turn it off, then come to the top level and kill the mind crystal.

EDIT: No, since most golems are immune or resistant to fire. What would help is hasting the whole party and running (in combat mode) towards the stairwell at 2,2. Go to the control room in the SE corner and press the buttons Belt Beta and Belt Alpha on the control panel. Go down to the first level and find the stairway at 23,61. Go to the north spire and destroy it, and then go back up to the top level and kill the Mind Crystal.

[ Sunday, September 18, 2005 13:18: Message edited by: Drakefyre ]

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
====
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #7
I always had fun using Major Blessing and then blasting them with Shockwave. Don't forget that using Dispel Barrier on the small bits of machinary kills them.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #8
does bits of machinery count as those bluish stones in the tower with orange-yellow lines between them?

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #9
Heh, if you want my advice, slow down, take each plague in stride, and take your time to gain as much experience as possible before moving on. Unless you're an expert, of course.

--------------------
-ben4808
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #10
If he's asking this many questions it's pretty obvious he isn't an expert.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
Originally written by ill_nino:

does bits of machinery count as those bluish stones in the tower with orange-yellow lines between them?
Those aren't the ones that you can cast Dispel Barrier on. You can only cast Dispel Barrier on the ones with the big green circles, and only after visiting the control room.

--------------------
====
====
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #12
originally written by kingy:
quote:
If he's asking this many questions it's pretty obvious he isn't an expert.

hey the golems are the only plague ive had trouble with ,before my comp got formatted i had done pretty much every side quest
and plague so i am not a newb

[ Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:26: Message edited by: ill_nino ]
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #13
Oh.

Anyway, if you're going to do the job, you mays well do it to the best of your ability. :)

--------------------
-ben4808
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #14
drake i got a new problem in the tower of shifting floors i found a special encounter it brought me to the basement then i found another special encounter and it brought me to a lava pit is there anyway outta the lava pit and onto the floor ..i cant seem to find any... or do i go back to the basement?
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #15
I remember getting caught in the lava pit a few times too. You should be able to leave the Tower of Shifting Floors from the Lava Pit (use the Firewalk spell). If you can't, then go back up.

--------------------
====
====