E1 - blue field

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E1 - blue field
Apprentice
Member # 6256
Profile #0
I know how to safely pass the blue field on the way to the tower, but how do I pass it on the way back? The effects of the pool have worn off and my boat is on the other side of the dot. Am I stuck?
Apprentice
Member # 6247
Profile #1
You gotta talk to the wife. Don't remember what the word was, but a little prying will get it out of her.
Shock Trooper
Member # 136
Profile Homepage #2
Ask Josie about "Defenses", or just "defe". :P
Apprentice
Member # 6336
Profile #3
All that's fine once you get there, but if you haven't been to the pond you'll get stuck before you can get there. There's a pond on the other island. To easily access it, move your boat to the east side where there's a few land blocks. Go through the secret passage and use the pond. Quickly go back to the passage and you'll be able to pass safely. Now you can ask (whatever her name is) about defenses and you are good to go!

--------------------
Of all the people to be magically binded to, I have to be stuck with baldy. Why, oh why?
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #4
If you actually read the topic you'll see he's trying to get out of the tower, not in. And his question was answered almost a month ago!

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #5
This person may not have been here a month ago.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #6
I'm to blame. My cousin uses Cheeseball Rules and he is dumb. I'll have to tell him to read the entire post and the others before adding his own. Again, sorry. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.