Spider Cave: Exile II

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Spider Cave: Exile II
Warrior
Member # 4478
Profile Homepage #0
Hello all. Long time no see.

I'm in the Spider Cave in Exile II and there's a path blocked by webs that I can't get past. I'm supposed to rub the milky white stuff on me to get past that right?

I go to 33,23 and touch the pool of stuff, and go back and I still can't get through the web. I tried drinking it, that didn't work either. Is there another pool or something? Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.
Warrior
Member # 4478
Profile Homepage #1
I do believe I found my answer. I have to go get the spiders' egg sacks back.

I thought the Mayor was in there because I couldn't find him...or her? Whatever.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
yes that's right. the pool just gives you entry to the tunnels where the aranea cave is, to the south. when you bring back the egg sack, they'll open the thing you're trying to get in.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #3
Yay! Then I can have some helpers clear the thick webs at the NW of the spider cave (near my little hill) where we put the bodies of all the mean, nasty people who didn't want to be friends and all their silly stuff!

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Chief Spider watching The Simpsons:

Yay! Then I can have some helpers clear the thick webs at the NW of the spider cave (near my little hill) where we put the bodies of all the mean, nasty people who didn't want to be friends and all their silly stuff!
*gigle*

I like the GIFTS, espaicially the things they say. Anybody else like them? (I know its the wrong topic).

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!