A product question!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A product question!
Apprentice
Member # 6204
Profile #0
Hello,. This will be an... interesting story, to say the least. ^^; But... About, oh... 3 years back I bought Exile III, and after enjoying it for a good year and completing the game to it's entirety, I put it into storage. However... unfortunate accidents have caused me to lose the disks. Now, two years later, I've had a sudden urge to play again. :eek: So my question is, is there any possible way to get a new copy without having to buy it again? >.>; I heard I can e-mail the information for the original mail address or something? Can someone please verify?

Thank you in advance. ^^
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
It is true, I've done it. Jeff was very accomodating and sent me a new reg code almost immediately. His email is the one at the bottom of the page through the Contact Us link.

*this message sponsored by one-a-day*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Apprentice
Member # 6204
Profile #2
Thank you very much. <3
Apprentice
Member # 6200
Profile #3
"So my question is, is there any possible way to get a new copy without having to buy it again? >.>; I heard I can e-mail the information for the original mail address or something? Can someone please verify?"

I was just able to download a new copy of Exile II
as something happened to the installer files on the trilogy disk [main program crashed]. Jeff sent me the new Reg key #. He is very helpful in answering questions too. Thanks Jeff!!
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
I've lost my key THREE times and I've gotten it back.

1: New computer
2: My files became corrupted and I had to re-install.
3: New computer

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #5
Buy the game on CD-ROM, and you'll never have this problem!

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #6
CD breakage.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #7
Rip a back-up copy?

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Shock Trooper
Member # 60
Profile #8
Just do what Jeff recommends in the letter he sends when you register: make a backup copy of Avernum.dat (for Windows users, at least) and store it in a safe place. I store it in three safe places for extra security: USB flash drive, CD-RW, and as an attachment that I emailed to myself.

--------------------
"Insanity is okay, but stupidity is inexcusable." -Kenda Nicole Brand

Jacob say, "Man who smoke pot, choke on handle." -Jacob Doran