adamantite axe

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: adamantite axe
Apprentice
Member # 6064
Profile Homepage #0
sup its been many years since i played exile and i just found my old cd and decided to play it. i kinda remeber how to get items like the ravage blade and assassin knife but i dont ever recall getting the adamantite axe. i was looking through the editor and saw it.does anyone know of a website or an faq or some page that has information on these items.and if the demonslayer cannot be gotten in exile 3 why is it in the editor?

--------------------
god @#$@it church
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
can't you get it in Exile 3? it thougth actually you could. I don't have it though.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
You can get a two-handed, demon-killing sword near the end of A3 (in Rentar's fortress). I always assumed that was Demonslayer. If so, then it was probably there in E3, too.

I haven't seen anything in the FAQs in the board's header that talks about unusual items like these, but I might not have rummaged through them enough.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Demonslayer is in A3 but not E3, and the Adamantite Axe is not in either. I can't remember the Mace of Disruption, but it might be there.

—Alorael, who supposes Jeff either put items in the item list that were never used. Or he's evil. One of the two.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #4
There are several items in the item list that can't be found in the game. The Adamantite Axe and Demonslayer are two examples.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #5
The Mace of Disruption is my favorite type-killing weapon. I hate undead and "Disruption" is just such an amazingly cool word.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.