Comedy Central Charcaters in E2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Comedy Central Charcaters in E2
Shock Trooper
Member # 3801
Profile Homepage #0
In the Exile 2 hint booklet, Jeff wrote that some of the characters in E2 were made after people on comedy central, because he watches comedy central a lot. Has anyone figured out who they are?

[ Wednesday, February 23, 2005 06:17: Message edited by: Syntyrael ]

--------------------
Never regret anything, because it was meant to happen.
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
You've got Edina and Patsy in Almaria. They come from Absolutely Fabulous.
I can't remember any others right now though.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Shock Trooper
Member # 2626
Profile #2
In E3, there's a town named Golddale. The characters there are from Babylon 5, one of my personal all time favorites. I had looked at the Exile games a couple of times, then when I checked the E3 demo and saw those names, it convinced me to buy the Trilogy and BoE.
I E-mailed Spiderweb and asked about them. IIRC, Jeff's response was that finding names for people, place and things was really difficult, and these just happened along, so he used them.
I'm sure that in any Community of games like these are, you could write a book listing the areas that names for characters came from.
Posts: 257 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #3
In E3 there are people from "Trainspotting" too. Ask them about heroin and see what happens...

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #4
Absolutely Fabulous...now there is a classic.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Princess Ruth:

In E3 there are people from "Trainspotting" too. Ask them about heroin and see what happens...
Might you tell me who they are? I could use a few laughs with exams coming up...

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #6
They own a couple of shops in Shayder.

--------------------