E1 Giant Demon In Chains

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E1 Giant Demon In Chains
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #0
I decided to start playing Exile I again (horray for me) and I found a demon in golden chains or something. Am I supposed to free him?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
If I remember correctly, there are two demons in chains. One of them will give you valuable information when released, and the other will attack you. You should release the one you found; if you get some info after doing this, don't release the other, which is nearby.

(624)
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #2
The one who gives you the info is located on what is supposed to be a volcano in the caves west of the Tower of the Magi and south of the Honeycomb. This is probably the on that you found. Hope this helps. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #3
Thanks. I could probably use the info. ;)

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #4
No problem. That's why this forum is here. To help people in need. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.