Something cool in E3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Something cool in E3
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #0
I don't know if any of you noticed this, but the spell protection field(I think that's the name) the one where you cast it it makes all these different fields appear. Well anyways, you can kill people with that spell and they don't get mad at you! (I have the e3 demo version, Btw) And I went and killed some vahnatai with it to get one of their cloaks. Then when I come back, it sets the stuff done flags to say I ended the golem plague. Cool huh.

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
You're not the first to find this out. Quickfire does the same thing, although it has inconvenient side effects.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #2
I have the demo, so I can't get quickfire. :)
It's cool though to kill ppl you arent supposed to, like anaximander.

There are disadvantages though. I killed the mayor of goddale and the mage there, and now they aren't coming back. :(

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Apprentice
Member # 2502
Profile #3
did you try entering a few towns (i think around 4) then coming back? (doesn't work for everyone(found that out the hard way)
Shock Trooper
Member # 5181
Profile Homepage #4
Doing it to Rentar-Ihrno takes a long time. :D

Anyway, if you really need someone back, just use the Editor. It can return all PCs.
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #5
Yeah, I noticed that too. It's really cool, but later on it sucked. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.