E2: Empire lands

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E2: Empire lands
Apprentice
Member # 4773
Profile #0
I there any way to get into the empire lands to the north?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
As always, my information comes from Avernum, not Exile, but it should be the same.

You can get to some Empire lands via boat by going west from Fort Dranlon and then north from the next outdoor section over. Proceed west from there (with a proper pass, I believe) and you can reach Harston and some other Empire-controlled areas.

Not sure if this is what you had in mind, though.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #2
Yeah which north would be helpful-
If you are trying to get to the north of Erikas tower, or north into Khoths plains, or north past the Front Lines it is not possible. North of Blosk and east of Bargha is possible by boat. You don't need a pass for this one but you better have a party that can take on a full sized empire force.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Shock Trooper
Member # 136
Profile Homepage #3
Some parts can be entered, if you got the right type of Empire Pass. Others... well, just see the second map at this site and see.
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #4
If you played Exile 1, then the lands known as the Abyss and the caves surrounding Garzahd's Castle (including the swamp cave north of Erika's Tower) can not be entered. The two exceptions are the immediate area around Garzahd's Castle and around Ornotho Ziggurat. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.