(E2) Secret Armor?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: (E2) Secret Armor?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3073
Profile Homepage #0
I have noticed for quite some time, that at the Tower of Magi, you can't see what is behind it. But, if you go as southwest as you can outside of the tower, then go into combat mode, use a targetting spell, then when you have the oppurtinity too, scroll your screen down so you can target something further south than your screen allows. You may or may not notice armor laying on the ground behind the Tower of Magi. I'm not sure if this is because my version of Exile 2 is different or not, but it is pretty interesting anyway.
Also, on the southeast side of the tower, if you use the same technique you can find toadstools(you can pick them up) and stalagmites spelling out "HI".

[ Wednesday, September 15, 2004 20:51: Message edited by: Xan Kreigor ]

--------------------
I am the way into the doleful city
I am the way into eternal grief,
I am the way to a foresaken race.
Justice it was that moved my great creator;
Divine omnipotence created me,
And highest wisdom joined with primal love.
Before me nothing but eternal things
Were made, and I shall last eternally
Abandon all hope, all you who enter.

Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #1
Hmmm... having searched the interior and exterior pretty thoroughly, there doesn't appear to be a way back there.

So it would look like the only way to see, would be if I was an 1337 ha0xx0r. But I'm not, 'sides, it wouldn't be board-sanctioned anyway. :rolleyes:
Shock Trooper
Member # 60
Profile #2
I've noticed that too, but like FBM said, the only way to get back there is something we can't talk about here ;)

--------------------
"Insanity is okay, but stupidity is inexcusable." -Kenda Nicole Brand

Jacob say, "Man who smoke pot, choke on handle." -Jacob Doran
For Carnage, Apply Within
Member # 95
Profile #3
Let the thread die, man. Nobody wants to see it suffer.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: More fun than a kick in the shins!