Exile2: Tomb of Delrin-Bok

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile2: Tomb of Delrin-Bok
Apprentice
Member # 4866
Profile Homepage #0
For some reason I can't get into the middle part, I have the top right and bottom left levers down and the top left and bottom right levers up(I double checked this). Do I have to hit the levers in some order or am I missing something??

[ Thursday, August 19, 2004 12:55: Message edited by: Holymonkey ]

--------------------
Worship the monkey
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #1
YES HAHARHAHAHAR!!

You may or may not have a piece of paper with odd signs on it. Look closer and the signs are actually a small map and the lever combination. If you are too lazy to look for the paper, you can always cheat and go to the Exile 2 data folder and look at the graphic sheet.

After you kill Delrin-Bok make sure to search nearby for a secret passage that gives you some decent items.
Apprentice
Member # 4866
Profile Homepage #2
I did find a "map" on a wall in a hidden passage with the little arrows in the corners, but it looks like I have them right, yet I can't get into the middle.

Edit: I don't think my frustration is that funny...running into endless amounts of invisble shades and guardians while going back and forth between levers isn't fun :(

[ Friday, August 20, 2004 00:14: Message edited by: Holymonkey ]

--------------------
Worship the monkey
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #3
I know what you are going through, except I had to solve it for myself. I couldn't begin to speak of the hours I spent in that cursed level. Especially when the black shades summoned giant spiders.

Check again, you may have missed something.

Edit: Those aren't arrows, those are levers.
Ex:
|
|\ = down position

[ Friday, August 20, 2004 20:16: Message edited by: Farcical Slith ]
Apprentice
Member # 4866
Profile Homepage #4
Ahhh ok I got in now :D Thanks a bunch

--------------------
Worship the monkey
Apprentice
Member # 7124
Profile #5
I am in Exile 2. I can't get past the teleporter. Did I miss Doing something, somewhere? Please help me as I can not go anyfurther from where I am.

--------------------
Tallie
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
quote:
I am in Exile 2. I can't get past the teleporter. Did I miss Doing something, somewhere? Please help me as I can not go anyfurther from where I am.

Which teleporter? There are several in the game. There is one between the Vahnatai lands and the Tower of the Magi. The main portal in the Tower of the Magi requires certain codes to activate it. Then there are a few that will only allow one character to use it and you have to pick the character number that you will send through it.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #7
The teleporter in Olgai won't work unless you have registered the game. It tells you that, of course.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7124
Profile #8
It is the teleporter in the guys tomb. That is why I put in this thread. SO if anyone can help me please do so.

--------------------
Tallie
BANNED
Member # 6074
Profile #9
If you can't get any farther, I suggest just skipping past the place and getting the curse, then using the editor to heal yourself and give food, etc.

[ Monday, May 29, 2006 10:56: Message edited by: Chaotic Wisdom ]

--------------------
---------------------------------
Live long and prosper.
Viva mucho tiempo y prospere.
Habiter long et prospérer.
Leben Sie lang und prosperieren Sie.
Lever lang og prosper.
Longos vivos e prosper.
Lunghi in tensione e prosperano.
???????????
?????????
???? ? ????.
Apprentice
Member # 7124
Profile #10
I did Just skip bye. I still would like to know how to get in there and such so when I go through the game again I can do that area. :)

--------------------
Tallie