Moseh's Permanent Strength Drain

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Moseh's Permanent Strength Drain
Lifecrafter
Member # 7723
Profile #0
Is it really permanent and unavoidable?

Thanks
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #1
Don't forget about the missle weapons drain!

--------------------
You lose.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Read the script and you'll see that it could be even worse. The drain only occurs for the pure Rebel who doesn't get the Repair Moseh quest. It's Jeff's nasty little way to get back at purists that don't try to get more options.
Warrior
Member # 5268
Profile #3
I got strength and leadership drained.

Maybe I should abandon any pretence at loyalty and become the double-crossing back-stabbing bastard that we all know that role-playing games are designed for.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7723
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Skippy the bush kangaroo:

I got strength and leadership drained.

Maybe I should abandon any pretence at loyalty and become the double-crossing back-stabbing bastard that we all know that role-playing games are designed for.

Heh, yeah. He got my leadership too. Didnt touch my missile weapons though.

Thanks for the fast responses
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #5
I believe the drain also only occurs if you don't try to break out of your bonds at the first opportunity. If you try to reason with him with lower than 10 Leadership, you're hosed. If Khur is with you, it also changes how the episode plays out.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
If you break free at the first opportunity then with the help of Khur or the serviles that are there you only get drained in 1 stat. Having very high leadership is even better, but most people don't come into this area with 10.
Apprentice
Member # 7724
Profile #7
When I fought Moseh I had Khur with me. The first time Khur tried to break free I said "No, don't do it!" and Moseh attacked my Strength. When Khur tried again he attacked my missile weapons. After the battle, I am pretty sure that nothing was reduced at all (not even leadership or anything). I did not have the repair Moseh quest. My InfilTRAITOR is a bit double agent, but has not done any real betrayal as yet. Perhaps the Vogel-as-double agent-fan theory has weight. Very often you can avoid outright betrayal, I think. My character has certainly not taken sides yet. If anything, I think an InfilTRAITOR should go Trakovite (weak on shaping).

[ Friday, December 01, 2006 12:38: Message edited by: Cremorn ]