Cheats

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Cheats
Apprentice
Member # 7711
Profile #0
I just finished going through the game, on the Shaper ending, and haven't gotten my hint book yet. I was wondering if someone who had it could list the cheats for me, because I was planning on running through the game again as a rebel, starting out tonight (no hw, so what else am I going to do), and I didn't feel like taking quite as long this time. Anyway, if anyone could post those that would be great!

--------------------
"Forget not, Roman, that it is your special genius to rule the people; to impose the ways of peace, to spare the defeated, and to crush those proud men who will not submit." -Virgil, Aenid
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #1
healmenow - Heal your group.
shieldsup - Blesses your entire group.
rechargeme - Recharge your essence and energy.
exitzone - Takes you out of the area you are in and sends you to the world map.
pleaselikeme - Makes all of the areas in the game forget your crimes. If you were hated there, you won't be anymore.
iamweak - Gives you some experience.
iampoor - Gives you some money.
clearthisarea -Turns the current area green on the world map.
giveasnack - Gives your main character some cake.
showmeall - Make all characters appear on your automap.
dontshowmeall - Deactivates showmeall.
whereami - Gives your location in game coordinates.

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Apprentice
Member # 7711
Profile #2
Heh... I've been upstairs in my room most of today because I'm sick, just walked down to the mailbox and my package was there.

Thanks for the cheats though!

--------------------
"Forget not, Roman, that it is your special genius to rule the people; to impose the ways of peace, to spare the defeated, and to crush those proud men who will not submit." -Virgil, Aenid
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #3
No problem. :)

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Apprentice
Member # 7743
Profile #4
You missed one.

dbugkill : kills all monsters on the map. You still recieve experience for them, though. Here is a hint. Do "showmeall" then "dbugkill". It kills all hostile creatures on the area.

[ Friday, December 08, 2006 08:41: Message edited by: Nerreiricus ]
Apprentice
Member # 7746
Profile #5
What is the command to open the cheats menu? I remember using the exitzone quite a bit in the older ones but can't remember the keys to enter cheats.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #6
Shift-D, comrade.

--------------------
You lose.