Leadership and Moseh

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Leadership and Moseh
Apprentice
Member # 11803
Profile #0
Can someone explain to me how the encounter with Moseh works, as far as any relevant factors go? I have tried with 10 and 11 leadership, and unless I'm blindly not seeing the correct option over and over, I can't seem to get him to not attack me.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Moseh will attack at the start. Depending upon whether you have gotten the Repair Moseh quest from Alwan or not will decide whether Moseh is openly hostile and start draining you of stats and abilities. Then there is an option based on whether you recruited the servile from the Safehouse.

I forget what the leadership level is that will shorten the fight (I think you have enough). Also you have to have helped the other two that control the barrier so one will takeover some of Moseh's duties.

There was a topic from when the game came out that covers this in more detail.
Apprentice
Member # 11803
Profile #2
Hmm, no luck finding that helpful thread (the search function is apparently really bad).

So if I need to get that quest from Alwan, how would I do that as a rebel?
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Sporefrog:

Hmm, no luck finding that helpful thread (the search function is apparently really bad).

So if I need to get that quest from Alwan, how would I do that as a rebel?

Do quests for the Shapers. Particularily, betray the Rebel Safehouse, or if you did the Loyalist quests for Shaila and the Caravan back in the Forsaken Lands. If that isn't enough, do quests for the other people around Rivergate Keep. Also, don't do things for the Rebels.

If you already refused to tell them the location of the Safehouse and whatnot, you're pretty much doomed to being a Rebel. Or a Trakovite.

--------------------
"I'm happy I'm the mentally disturbed person I am." -Nioca
"Yes, Iffy is a demon." -Iffy
"All (Spiderweb) servers should be taken down, erased, and then subjected to dissolution by alkahest." -Alorael
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
For Rebels, in general, and on how to get the Repair Moseh quest .

That's about all the useful topics from a quick brute force look.

[ Sunday, March 16, 2008 16:55: Message edited by: Randomizer ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
By the way, you really do want to get the Repair Moseh quest, even if you don't want to complete it. Failing to get it means you'll be locked out of Shaper quests for the rest of the game. Even if you get the quest and then kill Moseh, you can report back to Alwan and he'll give you a second chance.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #6
Plus..doing the Repair Moseh quest gives you a wiggle room for the Shapers in the next area if you decide to help the Rebels..

--------------------
But after revenge is taken, nothing remains but a painful scar...
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Looking for group to slaughter the world..