Monarchs papers.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Monarchs papers.
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #0
I need a location for them or something. I searched through the northen and southern ruines of the town. And the tunnels aswell. But yet I cannot find them. Please help me.

--------------------
Spiders,webs and software is great but Spiderwebsoftware is the best.
Apprentice
Member # 13473
Profile #1
kill monarch. he should have run to a back room. they are in a tiny alcove in a tall cabinet near that area. it should be close to where you killed him.

--------------------
UR-DRAKONS RULE. Ur-Drakons are the god of geneforge 4. They cant be beat. Ur-Drakons shall rule forever. Those who disagree should be destroyed. (I am Seriously Serious about the Seriousness of me being Serious.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
Did you despatch Monarch? You can't get them until you deal with him. Afterwards, they're in a cupboard in the north-west area of Monarch's Realm.

--------------------
Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #3
I did kill him. It seems I missed that locker. And after searching a;; those areas about 20 times.

--------------------
Spiders,webs and software is great but Spiderwebsoftware is the best.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
Start under the north part of the city in Monarch's room where you finish the fight to kill him. Then go and search the room slightly to the northwest where there was a cabinet you couldn't look into before Monarch died. The cabinet is the north end so you have to be in the room to see it.