Hidden Shaper Camp.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hidden Shaper Camp.
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #0
Everytime I enter that shaper camp. I get attacked. Is there maybe something I must do to stop bieng attacked?

--------------------
Spiders,webs and software is great but Spiderwebsoftware is the best.
Apprentice
Member # 13473
Profile #1
If your refering to the one below south forge in geneforge 4, then no. they always attack you. doesnt matter wether or not you are allied with the shapers or rebels you always get attacked by that camp. there are three shaper camps like that. be careful on entering them. two of them are very dangerous to beginners. i myself defeat them easily. Oh and lifecrafter is best. Get about 17 fireshaping and you can make Ur-Drakons of elite power

--------------------
UR-DRAKONS RULE. Ur-Drakons are the god of geneforge 4. They cant be beat. Ur-Drakons shall rule forever. Those who disagree should be destroyed. (I am Seriously Serious about the Seriousness of me being Serious.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
You may have to be more specific; which shaper camp do you mean? (there are several in GF4).

If you meant the shapers in Poryphra Ruins, then you need to get General Crowley's (in Aziraph Camp Gamma) permission to travel north in order to make the Shapers friendly. The prerequisites are a bit complicated, but afaik you need to have done at least one of the following two quests to help the shapers:
* give the shaper notes to Miranda; and/or
* healed Moseh.

Edit: Hurrah for simultaneous posting. Interesting how Shaper Markis & myself made opposite assumptions regarding the op's relative progress in the game...

[ Thursday, February 28, 2008 12:05: Message edited by: Micawber ]

--------------------
Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 11797
Profile #3
But theres really only two, Western morress and hidden shaper camp. Theres a limited amount of enemys in Poryphra. I already wiped it out four times
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
There are 4 shaper camps. The Forsaken Lands one south of Southforge Citadel always attacks and has spawners at the far end so you can never clear the zone. Shaper Camp Gamma can only be entered with the pass from General Alwan. Poryphra Ruins needs permission from General Crowley for it to be safe. Western Morass is always hostile.