Lost save games

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lost save games
Apprentice
Member # 12408
Profile #0
My hard drive recently got wiped, and I was quite far along in the game: too far along for me to really look forward to getting back there.

Would anyone be kind enough to upload or send me their saves, if they have one from around the same point?

My first priority is a game from roughly the same place. Ive just reached both the shaper camp Gmma and the rebel camp Aziraph in the north, and have started making sorties into Grosch. I would ideally like one that hasn't progressed past Southern Grosch yet.

Second priority is skills: I had very high leadership and tool use. I don't really care about the others- I was playing a shocktrooper, but wouldn't mind playing as another class at all.

Third priority is factions: I havn't been siding with either side exclusively. Ive been generally taking any quest to save Rebels/Shaper forces, ignoring any quest to turn in spies or informats, I betrayed the rebels transporting the geneforge, didn't sell out the safehouse, and I killed Moseh rather then repair him.

My email is jhjstokes-atsign-gmail.com , if you have a save game from around this area. Thanks in advance.

--------------------
And for a minute, I became one of those as*holes who are thankful for every moment. - A Softer World
Infiltrator
Member # 9887
Profile #1
The sounds like the first game I ran on G4, but unfortunately I accidently overwrote it. You may just want to start a new game. You can make all the decisions again, and more to your advantage if you want. If you do restart a game, I would suggest turning over the safehouse since it doesn't get destroyed, and then you get the shaper quest to repair moseh and you don't lose missle weapons and strength.

--------------------
Hmm... Ornks, gazers and guacamole. What kind of food would you get?
=:T:=
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Do you want Mac or Windows version? The two types of saved games aren't compatible.
Apprentice
Member # 12408
Profile #3
Ah, yeah, duh. Should've mentioned that. Im on Windows.

Ratt: Im making the decisions I think are morally best, and seeing how they pan out. Im not trying to optimise.

--------------------
And for a minute, I became one of those as*holes who are thankful for every moment. - A Softer World
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
Do you still need a save? Dikiyoba has a shocktrooper with high leadership, high mechanics, decent magic shaping, very low canister usage and a fairly pro-Shaper reputation. Dikiyoba repaired Moseh but hasn't entered the fens.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded