whres all the topics at?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: whres all the topics at?
Apprentice
Member # 10749
Profile #0
ok in the forun list it says there are 573 topics but i only see 6 topics............
Infiltrator
Member # 9887
Profile #1
Look in the top right cornerish area on the board page. It should be preset at last five days change it to something later. But don't add on to old topics. Important people don't like it.

[ Wednesday, September 26, 2007 15:14: Message edited by: The Ratt ]

--------------------
I make guacamole at work
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
You have to set the forum view to show all topics. By default, it only shows topics that were posted in the last five days.

The option to show everything is in a pull-down menu in the top right corner, just below the button to start a new topic or poll, on the main forum page.

Also note that the topics will be displayed on several pages (the option to switch to a different page should be not too far below the menu to change your forum view).

Dikiyoba admits these are probably vague directions but hopefully they'll clear things up.

Edit: Beaten to it. Also, typos.

[ Wednesday, September 26, 2007 15:21: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #3
If you go to "my profile", you can edit your profile and set the default view to "Show all topics".

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
FYI, Iffy is short for Infernal Flamming Muffin.