Vlish Thorntons Ruins

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Vlish Thorntons Ruins
Apprentice
Member # 6956
Profile #0
These things wont die. No matter what I throw at them. When the first one splits into four, I can figure out which is the real one, but no matter what I throw at it, it just doesnt die

Help please
Warrior
Member # 6934
Profile #1
You do realize there is no right one? IIRC they get a turn at being the right one. You have to find out who is the right one at the right time and blast it to smithereens.

If you can't kill it with what you've got, you probably don't have enough to throw at it in the first place.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
They have a lot of health, so it can take more than a turn to destroy the real one. This is one area where it helps to have creations.
Apprentice
Member # 10216
Profile #3
Hey how come when i use the cheat dbugkill to kill them both, when i talk to shaftoe he still says i have to kill the vlish and i already killed it.
BANNED
Member # 10021
Profile #4
Probably because you cheated.

--------------------
When I close my eyes at night I see David Bowie.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #5
quote:
Hey how come when i use the cheat dbugkill to kill them both, when i talk to shaftoe he still says i have to kill the vlish and i already killed it.
I thought the goal was not to be an ET on your first try.

Well, you have to deplete his health a little bit untill he splits. Then you have to find the one (using trial and error) that you can do damage against. Eventually a message will happen and you have to do the same thing to another.

When you get all four, well I think you can do it from there (basically I forgot).

Edit -And Starman, be a little nicer. I know I need to, but you need to too.

[ Sunday, September 09, 2007 09:07: Message edited by: Iffy will bring you happiness. ]

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
FYI, Iffy is short for Infernal Flamming Muffin.