Stuck.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Stuck.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #25
No. And even if you could shape one, it wouldn't have an inventory.

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Apprentice
Member # 9455
Profile #26
ok. Two people wrote to different things about the caravan leaving. one said, " Any caravan member who doesn't leave the zone before you do dies." and some else just wrote "Anyway...did you let the serving serviles exit the area before you? That could have been the problem."

there was no messages about the exploding roamers. After i killed off the ghost, and the few foyras, and captian Uheral and his group. i went to get the caravan, crossed sinkwhole bridge, and i thought we crossed spirefield with out any problems. that is when i got the message, about ex. and they reached there goal safely. i thought after that they might have been at carin gates waiting. but there wasnt any human or creature until i got through the pylons.

thank you

mary
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #27
But you literally have to lead the caravan through Spirefield the way you led them across the bridge. They don't skip that zone and head straight for the gates; they stop and wait for you in Spirefield.

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded

Pages