Deathcap Mushrooms

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Deathcap Mushrooms
Apprentice
Member # 7249
Profile #0
It's a bit embarassing to be lost so early in the game, but how do you get the deathcap mushrooms for the alchemist in Southforge Keep?

[ Thursday, November 23, 2006 22:50: Message edited by: Horse in a man costume ]

--------------------
Well, you may disagree, but I have thumbs! Look!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Go to the small town to the west whose name I am currently unable to remember (I blame tryptophan!) and you'll find an alchemist sort there. He won't tell you where to find the ingredients, but if you wander around in the woods in the northeastern part of the same zone he'll eventually wander to his secret mushroom source. If he sees you he'll get angry and either not go to the mushrooms or attack you, but if you stay just out of sight you'll be able to collect the goods.

—Alorael, who found this quest relatively easy after he figured out the mechanics from another quest. However, like that quest, he solved this one mostly by happening to be in the right place at the right time.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Therile Colony has Yves in the building along the south side. Dialog choice 4 about the mushrooms will eventually send him out to check on his stash. If he spots you before he reaches it hw will wandee off and you will need to find a different site to watch from. If he spots you after the message where you see him checking his stash them a fight will happen. Don't fight him unless you have the health to withstand the damage.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #3
If your Leadership is high enough, I believe the fight will not occur. At least it was that way in an earlier beta.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt