Moseh Quest from Alwan?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Moseh Quest from Alwan?
Apprentice
Member # 9660
Profile #0
I'm unable to get the quest to fix Moseh from Gen. Alwan. I have helped the shapers by telling where the safehouse is, but Alwan says I haven't done enough. He tells me to go to his two helpers (I can't remember their names) and help them, then he'll give me another job. However, his two helpers won't give me any more quests either (I've completed the heart of the kiln and the one from the captain).

Anyone got any ideas what I could do to change this situation without restarting the game? I've basically cleared all the areas except the Turbi Gate and the 3 shapers to the north of Dillame.

Thanks,
Sally

--------------------
Kan du tala svenska?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
You need to raise your reputation with the Shapers (see here) for the level needed either by doing quests for or having higher leadership to help with your reputation. Betraying Rebels helps.

If you are too pro-Rebel then the quest from Alwan may be out of reach and you will need to start over if you want the Shaper areas in the next area.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
If you've completed every quest and task as a rebel, your reputation is probably too far gone to ever get the quest from Alwan, short of a restart or cheat. But if there is any conversation option or quest that you can choose a pro-Shaper option for (like finding the papers in the Safehouse and giving them to Alwan), you might be able to bump up your reputation enough to get the quest. You need to have a combined reputation and leadership of 108 to get the quest.

Edit: Dikiyoba gets distracted by non-computer stuff and Randomizer gets there first.

[ Wednesday, August 08, 2007 19:48: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]