Of data storage and the like

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Of data storage and the like
Apprentice
Member # 7083
Profile #0
Did something big change between G3 and G4 in how the programs store data? I ask because not too long ago, my primary hard drive containing my OS failed and required replacement while the drive containing all my games was fine. Earlier when I loaded up G4, I found that my copy was no longer registered AND my saved games appear to be missing as well. All of the directories in the relevant subfolders just have a file called "temp" in them. G3 (earlier Geneforges are on another machine) is still intact in terms of registration and saved games.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
If we're talking Windows, then the saved games and registration settings are located in My Documents instead of with the rest of the files, I think to make it run better on Vista.

Dikiyoba.
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #2
Shouldn't this be in the technical section?

--------------------
Born in the year 1984.

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.
Apprentice
Member # 7083
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

If we're talking Windows, then the saved games and registration settings are located in My Documents instead of with the rest of the files, I think to make it run better on Vista.
Well, that would explain why the "saved game" folders don't hold any data. Guess I'll just try another class when I decide to start over again.