Vids

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Vids
Apprentice
Member # 8761
Profile #0
I plan on uploading some vids of me playing and I think that it might be cool for some of us to do that so we could see how certain things are done, etc. What do you guys think?
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #1
How do you make vids of yourself playing? I was wondering that myself. Are you on a Mac? (if you're on a PC then not much use tlling me what program you use...).

[ Monday, May 21, 2007 06:06: Message edited by: JadeWolf ]

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Warrior
Member # 8131
Profile Homepage #2
The premeir Mac app for recording onscreen action is Snapz Pro. Sometimes there are issues with certain games, couldn't tell you if Spiderweb ones are since I don't have the application any more. I used to use it at my old job to make training videos though, worked great.

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Snapz Pro is the Mac video capture tool I'm most familiar with, but I'm sure there are others.

—Alorael, who has better advice if you have a new MacBook. Rig mirrors so that the camera in the laptop can be used to record what's on the monitor. Messy? Yes. Genius? Yes!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 8761
Profile #4
I'm going to use hypercam 2 for a pc, but what do you guys think of the idea?
Warrior
Member # 8131
Profile Homepage #5
Isn't there something called FRAPS, I remember a couple WoW addicts going on about it. Recording there MC runs, and watching them over and over.
Apprentice
Member # 8558
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by macdude22:

Isn't there something called FRAPS, I remember a couple WoW addicts going on about it. Recording there MC runs, and watching them over and over.
yes there is, i beleive there is a free version too