About the new creations of Geneforge 4

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: About the new creations of Geneforge 4
Warrior
Member # 2838
Profile #0
How good are them? I've heard that the Wingbolts are good, but how about the war thral and the one that looks like a dinosaur?

--------------------
…../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………
…( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : :: o`-, … I'm under your bed.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Kyshakks (the dinosaur/rhino looking one) don't do the best damage, but they are useful meatshields. War tralls are battle creations, so there are better options out there.

There is a link in the forum header that can take you to a few good creation analysis threads, if you want more detailed information on all the creations.

Dikiyoba.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
To summarize, the general consensus is that Wingbolts are very powerful, Kyshaaks are okay but there are better options, and War Tralls suck along with the rest of the Battle Creations.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #3
War trall= Meat shield
Kyshakk= Pretty good assault creation
Wingbolt= No contest.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #4
No, war tralls aren't even good as meat shields.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 8626
Profile #5
Everyone disses the battle creations, but come on, your lifecrafter has got to fight something in their journey right? War tralls are fun to fight and their agonized and disgruntled "grawp!" when you cut them open is most gratifying! I'd hate to tromp all the way to Northforge fighting nothing but wingbolts. (But yes, my Lifecrafter travels with two wingbolts- i don't leave home without them)
Shock Trooper
Member # 7662
Profile #6
Kyshakks are good meatshields but their damage is not so great against the most powerful monsters, the latter tend to resist most of it. Now Wingbolts are good but they tend to rapidly run out of spell energy, and some of those running battles can be long. Generally the magic creations tend to rapidly exhaust their energy.

Drakons are tough in melee and good at ranged combat, generally the fire creations tend not to use too much energy over time.