Combat became harder and harder for me

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Combat became harder and harder for me
Apprentice
Member # 8273
Profile #0
I start with a fighter and this is the information of my character:
lv33
strengh 10/8
dex 4/4
int 7/6
endurance 8/6

melee att 10
mis att 2
quick action7
parry 13/12

battle magic 1
mental magic 2
bless magic 5
spellcraft 1/0

fire shaping 4
ballte 1
magic 1
healing 4

leadership 9/8
methanics 14/11
luck 6

wearing:
stability boots;ladestone greaves;shaped shield;guardian stone;symbiotic cloak;girdle might;shaped breastplate;oozing sword;jade band;piercing gauntlets;infiltrator's charm;mental focus charm;lucky charm;sloein of wisdom

ability(just the abilities beyond 1)
Fyora 5
Drayk 3
Kyshakk 1
Essence Armor 2
stell skin 3
warbless 3
spine shield 3
minor heal 4
cure affliction 3
heal 3
group heal 2

this is all the information about my character.And i am in chapter 4 to Quessa-Uss,but find it hard to me.
Especially the creation deal magic damage.Can any one comment my build or give me some suggestion.
PS: Some of my record disappear during the game,is this a bug?And i find no way in chapter 2 to ask the general of shapers give me more task so i can improve the relation between me and the shapers.He ask me the location of some rebel but i choose the answer of persuaing him to believe that telling her the location will make me in the risk of be suspected by rebel.And he dont give any task to me any more ,just ask me to do more thing to the shapers.So in chapter 3,i cannt communicate with the shapers,only do the task of rebel.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Originally by swapoer:

quote:
PS: Some of my record disappear during the game,is this a bug?And i find no way in chapter 2 to ask the general of shapers give me more task so i can improve the relation between me and the shapers.He ask me the location of some rebel but i choose the answer of persuaing him to believe that telling her the location will make me in the risk of be suspected by rebel.And he dont give any task to me any more ,just ask me to do more thing to the shapers.So in chapter 3,i cannt communicate with the shapers,only do the task of rebel.
If you do too many pro-rebel things (like killing Shalia, wiping out the loyalist unit in Dillame fields, etc.) then General Alwan won't trust you enough to give you the quest to restore Moseh and you're basically shut out of the Shapers side of the game. Sorry, there's nothing much you can do about it.

Dikiyoba.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Chapter 2 requires you to help the Shapers enough to get the Repair Moseh quest from Alwan if you want to have any further to do with the Shapers other than fight. You don't have to do it, but without the quest you can't get Alwan's pass to get into Shaper Camp Gamma, etc.

You fighter should be able to deal out enough damage, but you are probably not using items effectively. Some fights work better if you can daze creations to reduce the number of hostiles that you face. Charm is also very helpful. It might help to get items to help you make creations that can fight for you. That way you won't have to waste skill points training in shaping.
Apprentice
Member # 8273
Profile #3
thanks for your replys.
At the begining of the game i am softhearted to betray my rebel comrades.But when i go through the game i find out that the the rebel deal more harm to this world.So i decide to help the shapers to deal with the drakon.It is a pity i cannt communicate with shapers any more.But i find out that there is a third faction in this game.Maybe i will help them.

i will try daze and charm,to see the effect.