another eyebeast question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: another eyebeast question
Apprentice
Member # 7871
Profile #0
Forget the name of the area... in the NW corner of area 4 there's the eyebeast with all the frozen creations... I was pretty proud of myself figuring out a way to steal the key and survive the onslaught: My shaper character isnt that strong, so i blocked the doorway (before i stole the key) with a lightning breathing guy, and a drayk. behind them i had 2 more drayks to kill the cryrodrayks, and other missile based creatures, then i stood off to the side out of harm's way and i used my wingbolt and rothgoth to take down the eyebeast while alternatively healing my rothgoth and drayk that was on the frontline.

This worked out great because the first two enemies were always 2 rothgoths, who did very limited damage to my lightning breather, and like i said, i kept healing my drayk. They eventually broke through when my wingbolt ran out of essense. (about 5 rounds) and i retreated to the NW corner to teleport home (being far enough away from the door when they finally killed all my creations)

So finally, here's my question: Is that it? I can't do anything but retrieve the 2 canisters? When i returned, the remaining 5-6 creations had disappeared... there is no way to venture further east? AND... after clearing the level, killing the eyebeast and there's nothing left alive in this area, why is the icon still red instead of green!? I thought i was doing a good job of wiping out everything alive!

many thanks.

LH
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #1
You must be playing as a rebel. If you were a Shaper, you would be able to go through a hidden passage and exit to the east (or was it south?) which would clear the zone. Don't worry, though, a rebel can still clear it. You will have to go the long way around and approach the zone from the other side. You probably won't be able to do this until later.

--------------------
You lose.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
There's some nice loot and an item recipe in the area. As a rebel you have to come in from Khima-Uss and work your way thru a tunnel to "clear" the zone.