Anyone else have these problems while playing Geneforge 4?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Anyone else have these problems while playing Geneforge 4?
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #0
While playing through the game I came across a few interesting errors/glitches in the game.
Note:Windows Version

1) While in the Sea Caves, even after using the machines to turn off the fields, they remain on.

The only way I could explore the area was to us Essense Armor and the Healing Craft spell equivalent, trigger the fields and use Shift+D as fast as I could.

2) I entered the Drakon city from the west did what I had to do and kick the ass of those whose ass' needed to be kicked. But later when I went to the City Gates there is a Drakon who somehow hasn't heard the news that I just killed the guy that she sees as her true leader.
Is this a problem or is it just how it goes and I did things the wrong way around?

3) Time to time the screen flickers black while the game is running, it doesn't affect gameplay but it is annoying.

Anyone else ever have these problems?

--------------------
Milla-Displacer Beastie

This is also a good site
Warrior
Member # 8285
Profile #1
#3 is your comps fault #2 is normal. She doesn't know you already kicked his scaly hide. Hope that helps.

--------------------
A duke is just a duke but you see, I am "The Duke"
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Regarding #1: the spore boxes don't turn off all the pylons, just enough to clear paths throughout the area -- and that's only if you use all of them, including the one in the southeast that you need to enter from Rocky Point to disarm the mines around. It's possible you missed a spore box somewhere.

[ Sunday, March 11, 2007 19:03: Message edited by: Cryptozoology ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #3
For #1, there are a lot, a lot of switches to turn of different part of the field. Usually, when you flip a switch, the field farthest from where you are has turned off, revealing yet another switch. Yeah, it's annoying like that.

--------------------
You lose.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
The Warded Sea Caves and the Electrified Fields are both test of moving your character around without getting too close. There is also the Eye's Road and Poryphra South Road as later areas.
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #5
Electrified field was quite easy, poriphra was easy but entering from the north :) And warded caves indeed has a lot of switches but it's the reward in the NW corner what really matters. About the eye road I still can't pass through the SW section of the field.